We live in a world where a lot of people are more conscious about how they look. In the Philippines, society has set its standard in terms of skin color. If you have a fair skin complexion, it gives you unspeakable advantages. You will be admired by a lot of people, and envied by some. Most of Filipino’s natural skin color is typically brown. Geographically speaking, Philippines is located near the equator, which means we are more exposed to strong sun, hence receiving more Ultraviolet Rays (UVR).
Glutathione (GSH), being the body’s most powerful antioxidant, is the popular choice for people who wanted to have a fair skin complexion. It is indeed that Glutathione skin whitening has grown its popularity throughout the years as the go-to solution to achieve the skin color they longed for without worrying its side effects, as well as being much cheaper compared to going to skin care clinics. It’s also convenient to use, not time-consuming, as it can be taken orally through pills or capsules. In fact, a proof of its popularity, Glutathione is dubbed as “Mother of All Antioxidants” and “The Super Antioxidant”.
A lot of research organizations have conducted studies on the effects of Glutathione in our bodies and have found numerous health benefits – one of them is helping lighten the skin color because of the production of melanin in skin cells. While not known to many, Glutathione is an antioxidant that is widely used for liver health and detoxification. When you use it, it will brighten and clear your skin as a side effect.
Doctors and skin specialists all over the world often use Glutathione during skin treatments and therapies. Most of the time, glutathione in the Philippines is being incorporated into skin products like whitening cream and whitening pills.
You may be wondering how does Glutathione help whiten the skin. Basically, Glutathione contains a lot of amino acids. Twenty percent of the human body is made up of protein where it plays an important role in almost all biological processes and amino acids are the building blocks of it. Most of our cells, muscles, and tissues are made up of amino acids. Amino acids give big influence on the function of glands and arteries and even more essential for healing wounds and repairing tissue such as hair and skin.
Here’s how it works: Melanin is produced by the oxidation of amino acid called Tyrosinase. It is a known fact that melanin is the pigment responsible for the color of our skin. First, GSH binds to Tyrosinase and it helps to block the enzymatic pathways from producing melanin. Second, GSH helps to prevent the activation of Tyrosinase, which is responsible for helping reduced free radicals in the body that can activate and cause an increase in melanin production. Since Glutathione is positioned within the cell, it is easier to carry out its job.
To simplify it, glutathione capsules will help your body to create glutathione because as you age, production of glutathione will be reduced. In ideal scenarios, glutathione capsules are absorbed into the bloodstream and taken into the liver, where natural glutathione is created. Natural glutathione will be transported to other cells. When glutathione intake surpasses the needs of the liver, it will stay in the blood.
Glutathione can be administered into the body in different ways like GSH injections, supplements, capsules or pills, and skin products (creams and lotions). Most people opt for glutathione capsules. Why? The answer is so simple. They want convenience and faster results. People are always looking for a quick fix in getting what they want most especially when it comes to their skin and beauty.
As mentioned earlier, not only does it whiten your skin, Glutathione gives you so much health benefits.
Here are the top 10 benefits of Glutathione:
1. Increase in Energy. Glutathione increases the effectiveness of Beta Carotene, Vitamin C and Vitamin E, which gives you a healthier version of yourself – better mental clarity and more energized.
2. Slows Aging Process. According to a study, as we age, production of glutathione drops. That’s why in order to slow down the process, maintaining healthy levels of glutathione is important as it helps repair the body and effectively acts as an anti-aging solution.
3. Improved Skin. Glutathione’s positive side effect is that the skin becomes lighter. This is the reason why there are a lot of cosmetic products that contain GSH.
4. Alleviates the Effects of Stress. High levels of glutathione are responsible for reducing the effects of stress. Glutathione being an antioxidant works best with other vitamins and minerals that allow flourishing in their respective roles in our bodies.
5. Lowers Joint and Muscle Discomfort. When exercising, your body consumed more oxygen. The increase of oxygen will increase production of free radicals. That’s why the intake of Glutathione pills will help release antioxidants, which are responsible for reducing free radical damage.
6. Detoxification of Liver and Cells. Aside from old age, alcohol is also responsible for lowering Glutathione levels in the liver. It is difficult to maintain a healthy level of GSH if you regularly consume alcohol. Glutathione will help your liver to function well and naturally regenerate damaged liver cells.
7. Improved Mental Clarity and Focus. Our brains can be degenerated because of certain fats and free radicals. Once Glutathione is normalized and restored in the body, it will then help increase mental clarity.
For more information about GSH capsules, you may read “Best Skin Whitening Glutathione Capsule: Opulence Nutrawhite.”
8. Strengthening the Immune System. According to numerous medical studies, when you feel ill, the level of Glutathione is affected. This conclusion has been observed in major illnesses like cancer, diabetes, and cardiovascular disease, as well as flu and common colds. If you maintain high levels of Glutathione, your body is able to maintain a powerful immune system backed by strong cells.
9. Improved Athletic Performance and Recovery. Maintaining high levels of Glutathione enables athletes to train longer, harder, and recover much faster.
10. Improved Sleep. Studies have shown that if you have insomnia, it means your level of glutathione in your body is less. Meaning, your body has a high level of oxidative stress. That’s why, if your body produces healthy levels of GSH, you will have a quality sleep.
Taking one Glutathione capsule per day will provide you enormous benefits that your body needs. But bear in mind that change does not happen overnight. Don’t expect immediate results but expect a healthier skin, hair, and nails because you are supplementing your body with a top-quality Glutathione supplement regularly. It’s also an ideal underarm whitening agent as it takes care of your cells from within, not only from the outer skin.