A skin renewal cream that helps lighten melasma, hyperpigmentation caused by sun exposure, minimize pore size and even out skin tone.
DIRECTIONS: Get pea-size amount of Opulence Rejuv Resurfacing Night Cream and apply evenly on your face. Avoid areas around the mouth, eyes, and sides of the nose.
For the first week, please use it every other day or until the skin gets used to the product. It can be used alternately with your favorite night cream or serum.
1. Drink plenty of water to keep your system well flushed of toxin and wastes.
2. Do not scrub your face or use exfoliating products while using this set.
3. Apply your favorite moisturizing product in the morning before sunblock as necessary.
4. Do not use the RESURFACING NIGHT CREAM alone, always apply DARK SPOT SOLUTION first, before using RESURFACING NIGHT CREAM.
5. You can mix the RESURFACING NIGHT CREAM to your favorite moisturizer to help spread it on your face evenly.
6. For those who have sensitive skin, if it stings, or feels itchy after applying RESURFACING NIGHT CREAM, please rinse it immediately. You can apply it again the following night or every night and then rinse after 5-15 minutes. After washing the face, apply your favorite moisturizing/hydrating product.
7. Not for pregnant and lactating moms.
8. Do not use with strong AHA or other acids.
9. Avoid sun exposure as much as possible or re-apply sun protection every 2 hours if needed.
Ingredients: Deionized Water, Cetyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Ceteareth – 20, Stearyl Alcohol, Dimethicone,Propylene Glycol, Glycerin (and) Aqua (and) Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Leaf Extract, AloeBarbadensis Leaf Juice, Phenoxyethanol, Glycolic Acid, Retinol Acetate, Triethanolamine, Papaine, SodiumHyaluronate, Bisabolol, Carbomer, Citric Acid, CI19140