In our world today, skin whitening treatments and skin whitening products have become more popular for both men and women. People are becoming more conscious on how they look. Some people opt for these treatments and products to get rid of skin conditions and problematic complexions, while some of them do it because they want to enhance their look, and feel more comfortable about their appearance.
- Best Skin Whitening Products in the Philippines: What Should I Buy?
- Pro Tips When Looking for the Most Effective Whitening Lotion
- 4-Point Checklist in Finding the Best Whitening Soap in the Philippines
- The Most Effective Underarm Whitening Deodorant in the Philippines
- Glutathione Supplement: Everything You Need to Know
- Most Effective Whitening Soap and Lotion in the Philippines
- Skin Whitening Lotion in the Philippines: Everything You Need to Know
- Glutathione Capsule in the Philippines: Everything You Need to Know
- Skin Whitening in the Philippines: How to Do it Right?
- 2018 Review: What is the Best Underarm Whitening Deodorant in the Philippines?
- October 2018
- September 2018
- August 2018
- July 2018
- June 2018
- May 2018
- April 2018
- March 2018
- February 2018
- January 2018
- December 2017
- November 2017
- October 2017
- September 2017
- August 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016
- August 2016
Posted by The Opulence Skin on 12/25/2017 to Skin Whitening
Posted by The Opulence Skin on 12/11/2017 to Skin Whitening
We live in a world where a lot of people are more conscious about how they look. In the Philippines, society has set its standard in terms of skin color. If you have a fair skin complexion, it gives you unspeakable advantages. You will be admired by a lot of people, and envied by some. Most of Filipino’s natural skin color is typically brown. Geographically speaking, Philippines is located near the equator, which means we are more exposed to strong sun, hence receiving more Ultraviolet Rays (UVR).