Glutathione has always been associated with miracle whitening, but did you know that there's more to it? Before it was medically and commercially recognized as the most powerful whitening agent in the world, it was first proven to be the master antioxidant of the human body. Classified as a Sulfuric Tripeptide, it consists of three amino acids known as Glutamic Acid, L-Cysteine and L-Glycine. The body naturally produces a certain level of Glutathione and it's the sole antioxidant that is intracellular. This means that it can act inside the cells and maintain its health and performance. It protects the cells by neutralizing free radicals and oxidative stress, the agents causing damage to healthy cells.
Without the required level of Glutathione in the body, your health will be at risk. Here are few of the amazing facts about Glutathione and the reasons why it's called the master antioxidant.
1. It strengthens the body's immune system by combating stress hormones and inhibiting cellular mutagens.
2. It acts as a vitamin and antioxidant booster. It enables the body to reuse oxidized Vitamins C and E.
3. It lowers the chances of getting cancer and heart attack. Glutathione has a unique power of converting carcinogens to benign substances that can be easily eliminated by the body.
4. It detoxifies the body from harmful chemicals such as mercury. Thus, it is also used to treat Parkinson's disease, anemia, and poisoning due to its unique ability to detoxify the body.
5. It is used to treat asthma. It can be used as an inhalant. Based on earlier studies, it can prevent airway hyper responsiveness.
6. It aids in treating psychiatric illnesses such as bipolar disorder, depression and schizophrenia. The antioxidant level in the brain can neutralize oxidative stress that causes damage in the brain.
7. It boosts male power to produce healthy sperm cells. It lowers blood pressure especially to diabetics. By minimizing oxidative stress, it also minimizes damage to the DNA cargo.
8. It helps the liver process toxins in the body. Glutathione is most concentrated in the liver, the detoxification organ of the body.
9. It slows down the aging process. Glutathione protects the skin from UV radiations and it repairs damaged cells keeping the skin healthy and youthful. It is also anti-inflammatory. Thus, it protects the skin and the body from harmful diseases.
10. Extend one's life span. In a study conducted in Europe, it has been proven that people who lived to be over 100 years of age have high levels of glutathione in their cells.
Simply consuming healthy foods such as fruits, vegetables, and meat cannot provide your body the required Glutathione level that it needs. Therefore, it’s highly advisable to take glutathione supplements. The Opulence Nutrawhite L-Glutathione Plus Boosters consists of Glutathione, Vitamins C and E, N-Acetylcysteine, Alpha Lipoic Acid and Selenomethionine - all these components are combined together to help boost the glutathione production your body needs, neutralize free radicals and oxidative stress, and neutralize toxins such as mercury and heavy metals.With all these amazing benefits, Glutathione isn't just a master antioxidant and an anti-aging food supplement, it's now popularly known to be a miracle whitening agent, too. Isn't it amazing that the substance you thought could just make you beautiful also happens to lengthen your life as well?